Green Bean Casserole.
You can have Green Bean Casserole using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Bean Casserole
- Prepare 1 can of (10 3/4oz) Campbell's cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 3/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of Frenchs french fried onions.
- Prepare 2 can of (14 1/2 oz) green beans drained.
Green Bean Casserole instructions
- Mix soup and milk.
- Add pepper, beans, and 2/3 cup of onions in 1 1/2 qt casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 30 mins and stir.
- Top with remaining onions.
- Bake for 5 mins.