CC'S fall spiced pancakes. Make a healthy breakfast with this homemade pancake recipe featuring whole grains and fall spices. If you're looking for breakfast ideas, Green Smoothie Girl has amazing healthy recipes that. Add a pinch of pumpkin pie spice to your pancake batter and cozy up to a breakfast that tastes like fall.
Apple Spiced Pancakes These Apple Spiced Pancakes are fantastic for breakfast or dinner, and star all of the comforting flavors of fall. With whole wheat flour, they are a great source of healthy fuel to start the day. From Dara Michalski of Cookin' Canuck. You can cook CC'S fall spiced pancakes using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of CC'S fall spiced pancakes
- Prepare 1 cup of flour (I used self rising).
- It’s 1 cup of milk (I used 2%).
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 shakes of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 2 of to 3 shakes cinnamon.
- You need 1 of egg.
CC'S fall spiced pancakes Homemade pancakes are my favorite! Tender pancakes are filled with minced apple and raisin, and drizzled with apple cider syrup. They're wonderful in the summer or on a cool fall morning. —April Harmon, Greeneville, Tennessee. In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, pie spice and salt.
CC'S fall spiced pancakes instructions
- In a bowl mix milk and lemon juice set aside.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Melt butter than add to milk and lemon juice. Add egg and mix together..
- Add wet and dry ingredients together until smooth and then shake in pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon, mix some more. (I kept the milk near by because my batter was to thick at first).
- Heat pan on medium heat not to high so your pancakes don't burn. Use oil or pam spray in pan as well to prevent sticking..
- Add batter to heated pan do not flip until you see bubbles the more bubbles the better. Just lift to make sure its not burning..
- Cook until done I usually poke the middle to make sure it's cooked all the way…
- Put on your favorite plate top with a pat of butter and more pumpkin pie spice.. drizzle with agave syrup & enjoy! !.
In another bowl, combine milk and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Combine the flour through the cloves in a large mixing bowl. Trapped in a sea of Pumpkin Spice? Liberate yourself with these pancakes. by Lauren. Early Fall is the perfect time to have one last bonfire.