LG BIRTHDAY LONGEVITY NOODLE ASIAN STYLE. Homely recipe for Chinese birthday longevity noodles (aka long life noodles, or 长寿面) – mee sua with baby abalones in home-made It's the SO birthday tomorrow, and last weekend I cooked him this bowl of birthday longevity noodles (aka long life noodles, or. Homely recipe for Chinese birthday longevity noodles (aka long life noodles, or 长寿面) – mee sua with baby abalones in home-made chicken soup. Eat the noodles immediately upon serving, as the mee sua will soak up the soup quickly.
Longevity noodle is just one very very long noodle, which means longevity. Happy birthday to all friends whose birthday is in this month. Also called 'longevity' noodles and popularly served on birthdays, they're first boiled before being added to stir-fries, soups or salads. You must prepare LG BIRTHDAY LONGEVITY NOODLE ASIAN STYLE using 15 components and 6 steps. Right here is you how to prepare the most effective foods for your household.
Components of LG BIRTHDAY LONGEVITY NOODLE ASIAN STYLE
- It’s 6 cup of thin egg noodle (longevity noodle).
- It’s 1 large of onion.
- You need 10 bunch of presoak dried korean oyster.
- Prepare of sauce.
- Require 1 tbsp of pls refer to my (spicy sambal) or peri peri sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of water or any stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dark sauce.
- It’s 5 tbsp of pls refer to my recipe (sesame garlic sauce).
- Require of vegetable.
- You need 1 bunch of carrot, brocoli, snowpea.
- Require of garnish.
- It’s 1 bunch of toasted sesame seeds.
- Require 1 dash of peppers.
- Require 1 bunch of wolfberry.
- It’s 1 bunch of pls refer to my recipe (oven bacon) or optional.
They're versatile, working well across all Asian noodles recipes, including soups, salads and stir-fries. Long life noodles are a traditional Chinese dish of egg wheat noodles that is often served at birthdays and celebrations like Chinese New Year. The top countries of supplier is China. Longevity, or long-life, noodles (shou mian, 寿面) are a popular Chinese dish for birthdays and Chinese New Year.
LG BIRTHDAY LONGEVITY NOODLE ASIAN STYLE step by step
- soak wolfberry and dry korean oyster individually with water set aside.
- blanch vegetable drain and set aside.
- put noodle into boiling water for 2 minute stirring all the time drain and set aside with 1 tsp of sesame oil prevent sticking.
- with 1 tsp of sesame oil brown onion , bacon and oyster then add soaked oyster water.
- in pan put sauce bring to boil then add noodle mix well then add vegetable then off heat.
- top garnish.
As their name indicates, they symbolize living to a ripe old age. Longevity noodles are eaten on the eve of the Chinese New Year and is said to usher in a full year of good health. The Chinese believe that long strands of noodles symbolise good health and long life, therefore longevity noodles are a very auspicious dish. Got a similar longevity noodles recipe to share? asian+noodle recipes ; recipes from around the world from real cooks. Longevity Noodles for The Lunar New Year!