Yellow coconut chicken rice & easy grilled chicken. Incredibly flavorful yellow curry chicken and rice made in one pot with plenty of veggies and delicious flavors from coconut milk, ginger, garlic and turmeric! This coconut chicken curry can be made in ONE POT & is packed with flavor! This meal can be Pair this coconut curry with rice and/or naan bread.
Curry chicken bowls are always in our White rice or brown rice works well with this dish. If you're trying to eat extra healthy I'd suggest serving it with cauliflower rice. We Kenyan's love to use coconut in most of our recipes. You need to prepare Yellow coconut chicken rice & easy grilled chicken using 19 components and 4 steps. Right here is you how to prepare the best foods for your family.
Active ingredients of Yellow coconut chicken rice & easy grilled chicken
- It’s of RICE :.
- Prepare of rice.
- Require of coconut milk.
- Require of garlic.
- You need of ginger.
- Require of salt.
- Require of chicken powder.
- It’s of tumeric powder.
- Prepare of Indonesian bay leaf (can skip) or put lemon grass.
- You need of Pandan leaf if have.
- You need of Chicken fat/ feet.
- Prepare of grilled chicken.
- It’s of whole chicken.
- It’s of garlic grated.
- Prepare of gingergrated.
- Prepare of white pepper.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of chicken powder.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
Now you can include it in your grilled chicken too. The coconut cream mellows down the spice in this. Thai Yellow Chicken Curry with Potatoes – the ultimate comfort food that is surprisingly easy to make! So perfectly savory with just a teensy bit of sweet.
Yellow coconut chicken rice & easy grilled chicken instructions
- Put all ingredients in to the rice,mix all together then star to on the rice cooker..
- Rice was done, ready to serve with grilled chicken..
- Marinated the chicken with all the ingredients. Put in refrigerator for about 5-6hours. Reheat the oven/ microwave, brushed chicken with little oil then put in the chicken. Grilled for about 50 minutes until done..
- The chicken done,let it cool then chop it and ready to serve..
And when I say my love, I most definitely do mean this creamy, savory-sweet, Thai Yellow Chicken Curry that is rice's best friend + my idea of food. Curried chicken simmered in coconut milk and tomatoes makes for a mouthwatering hint of the tropics! Goes great with rice and vegetables. Any rice goes well with this so just choose the kind you like. This One-Pan Coconut Chicken Curry and Rice is such an easy dish and a Thai inspired meal that hopefully you'll love as much as us. well what do ya know.