Tia's Mexican Chicken. One-Pan Mexican Chicken and Rice. posted by Christy Denney Season chicken with salt and pepper. Once onions soften, increase the heat to medium high and add.
Marinated chicken thighs simmer together with healthy vegetables, black beans, and rice. Spice up your life with these Mexican chicken recipes. You'll find a nice mix of authentic classics and fun-and-funky twists on your stand-by favorites. You can have Tia's Mexican Chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tia's Mexican Chicken
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 small of onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of sun dried tomatos.
- It’s 2 large of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of rice.
This Mexican Chicken and Rice features tender, juicy marinated chicken thighs and authentic Mexican rice cooked all in one pot! This Mexican Chicken is going to blow your mind – and change your life. Seasoned chicken bakes under a crown of salsa and cheese. Served over rice or buttered noodles, dinner is ready in a snap!
Tia's Mexican Chicken instructions
- chop onion into small peices and add to crockpot.
- add soup,water,spices,and lime juice to pot.
- stir until well mixed then add tomatoes and chicken.
- cook on high for 5 hours or until chicken shreds easily.
- shred chicken with forks in the pot. serve over rice and enjoy.
A creamy Mexican chicken and rice dish made in one skillet and packed with delicious flavors. So first off, this dish starts with cooking some chicken that has been coated in taco seasoning. The Best Mexican Style Chicken Recipes on Yummly Mexican Chicken & Lime Soup, Mexican Minestrone Chicken Stew, Crock-pot Mexican Chicken. This dish has become a weeknight staple anytime we're craving tacos, burrito bowls, salads, enchiladas, and basically anything Mexican inspired.