Creamy Spinach cooked in Thermomix.
You can have Creamy Spinach cooked in Thermomix using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Spinach cooked in Thermomix
- Prepare 1 kg of frozen spinach.
- Prepare 20 grams of garlic.
- It’s 320 grams of onion cut in quarters.
- It’s 50 grams of margarine (or butter).
- You need 45 grams of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 110 grams of vegan cream (from cashews or oats).
- You need 250 grams of water in which the spinach thawed.
- Prepare of Spices.
- Prepare 2 dash of salt.
- You need 2 dash of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cilantro ground.
- It’s 1 pinch of ground nutmeg.
Creamy Spinach cooked in Thermomix guidances
- Place frozen spinach into sieve/strainer nestled down in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle a good handful of salt or vegetable broth powder over spinach and pour 1liter of boiling water over spinach. Let sit like this..
- Chop approx. 7 garlic cloves at 6 for 2 sec.
- Add 1 onion and chop at 6 for 2 sec.
- Scrape down sides, add margarine and cook at temp. 'Varoma' speed 2 for 5 min w/lid on.
- Scrape down sides of tmx and add the flour. Program another 5 min at varoma temp. and speed 2.
- Add cream and water and boil at 100°C speed 2 for 10 min.
- Add the drained spinach (now approx. 740g) and spices.
- Program 100°C speed 1.5 for 10min.
- Spinach will be "cut" now, so it's not so leafy. Please follow these directions, if you want it in smaller pieces: 80°C for 1 min at speed 4.5. No higher than 5 otherwise it will turn to puree!.
- Depending on how long you need to serve the spinach along other dishes, you can now program any time (10/15/20 min) at 80°C and speed 1.