Chicken Cordon Bleu Rolls. A clever technique and a few lightened-up touches let you indulge in all the flavor of Chicken Cordon Bleu, without all the fuss or the fat. For Christmas dinner or any special occasion, these attractive chicken rolls are my favorite entree. A ham and Swiss cheese filling dresses them up, and everyone enjoys the golden brown, crispy coating.
It takes what is otherwise a tedious recipe and simplifies it a bit. Once the chicken is layered with cheese and ham and then rolled, it's one big piece of chicken, so frying it seemed like too much. Wrap the chicken in the plastic wrap tightly and use the excess plastic on the sides to twist, firming up the roll of chicken cordon bleu as you work. You need to prepare Chicken Cordon Bleu Rolls using 8 ingredients and 7 actions. Right here is you how to prepare the very best foods for your family.
Ingredients of Chicken Cordon Bleu Rolls
- Prepare 4 of thin sliced chicken breast.
- Require 1 can of pilsbury Cresent rolls.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of Swiss cheese.
- You need 1/4 lb of smoked deli ham.
- Require 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of (optional) adobo, only because I'm Puerto Rico and I put adobo on everything.
Chicken stuffed with ham and cheese, coated with crunchy golden breadcrumbs. You'd swear it's fried – but it's baked. The classic way to make Chicken Cordon Bleu involves breast pounded until thin, layered with ham and cheese, rolled into a log, chilled, dredged in. Chicken and Ham with Cheese Rolls, Chicken Cordon Bleu Rolls.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Rolls guidelines
- preheat oven to 375.
- lay out Cresent dough so that it forms a rectangle and pinch the seems together so that it does not fall apart when you roll it.
- layer the cheese then ham then cheese then ham (this will hold it together) on the dough and set aside.
- season your chicken with the Italian seasoning, garlic powder and s&p and sauté the chicken.
- Once chicken is cooked layer it on top of the ham and cheese.
- roll it lengthwise so that it forms a log and make sure that it is nice and tight. Put it on a cookie sheet and bake for approximately 30 min or less or until Cresent is golden brown.
- Once cooked make 1 inch cuts and serve.
Most of you have provably seen or tasted the spring roll version of the chicken cordon bleu. It is most likely at a party that you have attended recently. This finger food is now getting popular at party celebrations. Tender chicken breasts are stuffed with smoky ham and swiss cheese. These easy rolls are breaded and baked until golden and juicy.