Tuscan Chicken Mac w/ Dr Pepper BBQ glaze. The Tasty Grill with Dr Pepper. Simple homemade bbq sauce recipe with Dr. Pepper, tomato paste, brown sugar, molasses, vinegar and more.
It has a wonderful blend of flavors and I love debating with people about what is. Add chicken, Dr Pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Top slider buns with chicken, avocado, pickled onions, and sriracha mayo. You must prepare Tuscan Chicken Mac w/ Dr Pepper BBQ glaze using 28 ingredients and 10 actions. Right here is you how to prepare the most effective foods for your family.
Components of Tuscan Chicken Mac w/ Dr Pepper BBQ glaze
- Require of Chicken.
- Require 2 of large skinless boneless chicken breasts pounded to 1-inch thickness (or 4 boneless and skinless chicken thigh fillets).
- You need of Salt & Pepper to Season.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of paprika (sweet or smokey).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil, divided (use olive or canola oil).
- Prepare of Macaroni.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion chopped.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic finely diced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 9 oz of jarred sun dried tomato strips in oil (reserve 2 tablespoons of oil and drain the rest).
- It’s 3 of level tablespoons flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 3 cups of milk OR light cream* or half and half, divided.
- You need 2 teaspoons of dried Italian herbs.
- Require 3 cups of elbow macaroni uncooked.
- It’s 6 of small sweet peppers chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated cheese Cheddar or Gruyere.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley chopped.
- Require of DP BBQ Glaze.
- Prepare 1 can of Dr Pepper.
- Require 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of liquid hickory smoke.
- You need 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to season.
Bbq Chicken Chicken Recipes Rotisserie Chicken Pork Recipes Skirt Steak Dinner Is Served Football Food Game Day Food Mac And Cheese. Beef Wellington With Beef Fillet, Olive Oil, Mushrooms, Thyme Sprig, Puff Pastry, Prosciutto, Egg Yolks, Cracked Black Pepper, Sea Salt, Red Wine Sauce. Spicy Chicken Chipotle PastaHoney Glazed Chicken, Asparagus, Red and Yellow Peppers, Peas, Garlic and Onion in a Spicy. Tuscan ChickenGrilled Chicken Breast with Tomatoes, Artichokes, Capers, Fresh Basil and Balsamic Vinaigr.
Tuscan Chicken Mac w/ Dr Pepper BBQ glaze directions
- Chop Sweet Peppers and Mince the garlic cloves..
- Zest one lime and dice up onion.
- In a sauce pan on medium heat, add Dr Pepper, Tomato Paste, liquid smoke, salt and pepper, and brown sugar. Stir to slight boil and reduce heat set aside..
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, paprika, dried parsley and 2 teaspoons of the oil. Heat the remaining oil in a large (30cm or 12-inch) pot or pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and sear on both sides until golden brown, cooked through and no longer pink in the middle. Transfer into oven at 250° and continue to bake until 175°-180° internal temp. Remove and let rest..
- In a new pan, add the butter and fry the onion and garlic until the onion becomes transparent, stirring occasionally (about 2 minutes). Pour in the chicken broth and allow to simmer for 5 minutes, or until beginning to reduce down..
- Add the sun dried tomatoes with 2 tablespoons of the sun dried tomato oil from the jar and cook for 1-2 minutes to release as much flavour as possible. Then add in sweet peppers. Glaze a bit with cream..
- Stir the flour into the pot and allow to cook for a further minute. Then, add the broth, 2 1/2 cups of milks (or cream/half and half), herbs, salt and pepper, and bring to a very low simmer (lower the heat if you need to)..
- Add the dry macaroni and stir occasionally as it comes to a simmer. Reduce heat down to medium low and stir regularly while it cooks (for about 9 – 10 minutes), or until the sauce thickens and the macaroni is just cooked (al dente: tender but still firm)..
- Take the pot off the stove and stir all of the cheese in quickly. Adjust salt and pepper to taste. If the sauce it too thick, add the remaining 1/2 cup milk (or cream) in 1/4 cup increments, until reaching desired thickness. Keep in mind the sauce will continue to thicken as it cools..
- Slice the chicken into strips and place on top of macaroni. Glaze with sauce. Sprinkle with lime zest, Serve immediately!.
Sweet and spicy Dr Pepper glaze for pork, ham, chicken, or just licking from your fingers. I know I mentioned a week or so ago that several of my children had inherited the Dr Pepper gene. The one that seemed to get it the strongest is my eldest, Erin. Not only is she addicted to Dr Pepper in a big way. cups Dr. Baste chicken. *This can be done on grill outside too, or oven.