Grilled TexMex Stuffed Peppers. These easy Tex Mex Stuffed Peppers are the perfect nutritious weeknight meal. Packed with ground beef, rice, corn, beans, enchilada sauce, and cheese, you won't have to fuss over any side dishes. Tex-Mex Stuffed Peppers made with ground beef, corn, beans, salsa and enchilada sauce is an easy weeknight meal or even a secret leftover favorite!
But this simple classic was so delicious! Grilled Beef-Stuffed Peppers Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Slow Cooked Tex Mex Stuffed Peppers. You need to prepare Grilled TexMex Stuffed Peppers using 8 components and 9 steps. Below is you just how to prepare the most effective foods for your family.
Active ingredients of Grilled TexMex Stuffed Peppers
- Require 8 of large green peppers.
- You need 2-3 of jalapeño peppers (if spiciness is desired).
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese.
- Require 1 (15 oz) of can black beans.
- You need 1 can of sweet corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of natural salsa.
- It’s 2 tbsp of texmex or taco seasoning.
- You need 1 lb of chicken breast.
Stuff the peppers with the tempeh mixture. These Tex-Mex Stuffed Bell Peppers are a grain-free, gluten-free family friendly dinner with Mexican flair. Sure to satisfy everyone at the dinner table! This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kroger.
Grilled TexMex Stuffed Peppers instructions
- Cook chicken ahead of time. Shred or dice..
- Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and veins and place face down on sprayed pan (medium heat) for 3-5 minutes. Flip and cook and additional 5 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- While peppers are heating, remove seeds from jalapeños and dice. Place in mixing bowl..
- Place 1 cup cheese, beans, chicken, corn, seasoning, and salsa into bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Microwave mixture on high for 5-7 minutes until heated evenly..
- Transfer peppers to broiler pan (to prevent rolling) or cookie sheet. Fill peppers with mixture and place in oven for 5-10 minutes until peppers are cooking..
- Once stuffed peppers are cooking, top with cheese. Turn off oven and let sit inside until cheese is melted..
- Serve with additional salsa and tortilla chips..
Stuffed peppers are a great healthy alternative to have a meal! Use the cavity of the peppers and stuff it to your hearts content! Some people like stuffing rice in their stuffed peppers or quinoa! Those are great easy grain options if you wanted more filling. Tex-Mex Stuffed Peppers With Ground Beef and Beans.