Indonesian Traditional Steamed Cake. The Japanese steamed cakes are made with very simple ingredients: flour However, homemade steamed cakes are equally delicious and you can play around with various flavors. Lihat ide lainnya tentang Makanan, Resep, dan Resep kue. Warm and Fluffy Putu Piring (steamed rice cake with a centre of melted palm sugar).
Steam cassava cake sprinkled with coconut. This traditional Indonesian multi-layered, puffy, spiced cake is easily recognizable by its color stripes (white, green, and red); and it has two varieties: Kue Lapis (steamed pudding) and Kue Lapis Legit (baked layered cake). The latter's ingredients include butter, egg yolks, wheat flour, milk powder, icing. You have to prepare Indonesian Traditional Steamed Cake using 5 components and 5 actions. Right here is you just how to cook the most effective foods for your household.
Ingredients of Indonesian Traditional Steamed Cake
- Require 2 of beaten eggs.
- It’s 300 grams of wheat flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of baking soda (powder).
- It’s 200 grams of sugar.
- Require 200 ml of big cola/coca cola.
This is a list of steamed foods and dishes that are typically or commonly prepared by the cooking method of steaming. Sara Schonhardt, photos by Melanie Wood, for CNN This traditional meat soup comprises a broth and ingredients that vary across the archipelago. It almost always includes fried chicken, boiled eggs and tempe (soybean cake) with anchovies and is topped. Indonesian Traditional Steamed Cake Recipe by Putriwahyuni.
Indonesian Traditional Steamed Cake step by step
- Preheat steaming kettle with the big fire.
- Pour all ingredients into a big bowl then mix by mixer during 10 minutes(note: have to be mixed precisely 10 minutes).
- pour the dough into small paper cup until full.
- Steam it during 20 minute with the big fire (note: never open the kettle's cover during cake cooked).
- After 20 minute, open the kettle's cover and see the cake. If you're lucky, there will be a big surprise that happened..
Like said in the previous article, Indonesian people never really familiar with the word dessert. Because usually there's not a dessert after we eating, not like the Western Culture that always has something sweet to eat after. Indonesian layer cakes or kek lapis are must-have treats in my home when family and friends come calling or visiting. You can definitely forget about counting your calories. The Best Steam Cake Recipes on Yummly