You can have Shrimp Tacos using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Tacos
- It’s to taste of Taco seasoning.
- You need 4 oz of large shrimps.
- Prepare 3 of corn tortillas.
- It’s 1 cup of cabbage slaw.
- You need 3 tbsp of pico de gallo.
- You need of Guacamole.
- It’s of Cabbage Slaw.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped red onions.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped jalapeño.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1/3 cup of fat free Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 of of lime (juiced).
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
Shrimp Tacos step by step
- Season peeled and deveined shrimps with taco seasoning to taste. Place in the refrigerator to marinate while you complete the next step..
- Chop and mix all the ingredients under the cabbage slaw section. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve..
- Heat pan over med heat. Spray with cooking spray and cook shrimps for about 2 mins on each side. Usually while the shrimps are cooking I’ll heat up my tortilla in the oven or over the stovetop..
- Assemble tacos- corn tortillas, cabbage slaw, shrimps, pico de Gallo and guacamole. Garnish with some cilantro and serve with a side of hot sauce. My favorite is the green dragon hot sauce from Trader Joe’s..