Mom's Chicken Enchiladas. Seriously the best chicken enchiladas ever, made with lots of chicken, cheese, black beans (optional), and my favorite homemade red enchilada sauce recipe. (My mom, bless her soul, has no recollection of the chicken enchiladas without the sprinkled cheese. When I'm looking for a go to recipe for dinner, these Chicken Enchiladas are it! These have been one of my most popular recipes since I first posted, which I Enchiladas can be filled with anything you can think of!
This is my favorite red enchilada recipe. Makes a perfect homemade Mexican dinner! This recipe is so quick and easy, and I always receive a ton of compliments. You should prepare Mom's Chicken Enchiladas using 6 active ingredients and 9 actions. Right here is you exactly how to cook the best foods for your family members.
Ingredients of Mom's Chicken Enchiladas
- You need 3 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 packages of tortilla.
- Prepare 8 oz of sour cream.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 can of chopped green chile.
- Require 1 packages of cheddar cheese.
It quickly becomes a favorite of friends whenever I share the recipe. Mom's Chicken Enchiladas recipe: Try this Mom's Chicken Enchiladas recipe, or contribute your own. Top with enchilada sauce, salsa, and optional black olives. This easy chicken enchiladas recipe is an authentic Mexican food staple.
Mom's Chicken Enchiladas formula
- Boil chicken.
- Drain, chop chicken.
- Mix sour cream and cream of chicken and cheese (save some before adding chicken).
- Add chile's.
- Add chicken mix into to tortillias.
- Wrap up tortillas in pan.
- Place in pan.
- Spread last bit of mix on the top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 until bubbly and cheese melts.
Tender pieces of shredded chicken are rolled in flour tortillas and topped with a homemade enchilada sauce. Filed Under: Essays Tagged With: Cooking. Cook until the chicken falls apart. Before discussing the ingredients of the recipe, let's be clear in understanding exactly what an enchilada is. Many people confuse them with burritos and.