You can cook Salmon Burgers using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon Burgers
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can salmon, drained.
- Prepare 1 of large eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 2 of tsps Lemon and pepper salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dill, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need of Shredded lettuce.
- You need of Hamburger buns.
- Prepare of Red onion.
Salmon Burgers instructions
- In a large bowl, combine salmon, eggs, bread crumbs, garlic, dill, Dijon, and Worcestershire. Season with salt, pepper, and lemon pepper salt. Mix until fully combined and form into 5-6 patties..
- In large skillet, spray with Pam and heat to 325 degrees or medium heat. Add patties and cook until golden brown, about 4-5 minutes on each side..
- Serve on buns with romaine and onions.