Chicken stuffed bell peppers. Stuff Ground Beef In Bell Peppers With Onions And Rice To Make A Delicious Weeknight Meal. Delicious & Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Made With Ground Beef, Rice, & Italian Seasoning. Remove from the heat; stir in the tomatoes, mushrooms and zucchini.
These chicken stuffed peppers are filled with so much goodness, and they are basically a full meal in one because you get three veggies (corn, onion and peppers), a whole grain (brown rice), two proteins (black beans and chicken) and a fruit (tomatoes). So good and seriously – beyond easy. I'm a big fan of easy dinners and these healthy stuffed peppers totally fit the bill. You must prepare Chicken stuffed bell peppers using 16 components and 7 steps. Here is you just how to prepare the most effective foods for your family.
Components of Chicken stuffed bell peppers
- Require 4 of medium red pepper, cut in half, seeds removed.
- You need 2 tsp of Olive oil.
- Require 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts, cut into small cubes.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Require 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Himalayan salt.
- Require 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1 cup of no sugar added tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
- You need 1 cup of chickpeas, canned, drained.
- Require 1 cup of frozen corn kernels.
- Require 5 tbsp of fresh cilantro, or lemon thyme (for garnish).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
How to make chicken stuffed bell peppers: We'll start with raw bell peppers. I cut them in half lengthwise, rather than lopping off the top. How to make stuffed bell peppers Prepare the bell peppers. I like to use red bell peppers in the stuffed peppers recipe since the red ones tend to be sweeter than the green.
Chicken stuffed bell peppers instructions
- Preheat oven 375°F. Place bell pepper in a glass dish, spray with olive oil and cook for 25 minutes.
- Cook brown rice according to package.
- In a large skillet, add olive oil, onions, garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken, cumin, chilli powder, salt, pepper. Cook, stir frequently, for 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink..
- Add tomato sauce, beans, corn, lime juice, fresh herbs and rice. Reduce heat to med-low and cook another 3-5 minutes..
- Scoop chicken mixture into bell peppers, evenly. Add cheese, cover with foil and bake another 15-20 minutes. Remove foil, bake another 3 minutes. Or broil..
- Serve and sprinkle with fresh herbs !.
To prepare them, just slice off the tops, and remove the seeds. Stuffed peppers are usually made with a sausage or ground beef mixture. But, these Chicken-Stuffed Bell Peppers are another tasty and healthy version. Top with onions and your favorite marinara sauce and you have a great family recipe for stuffed pep Meal Prepping Keto Stuffed Peppers. You guys know I'm all about my low carb meal prep!