Overnight French Toast. Make French Toast W/ McCormick® Vanilla Extract & Cinnamon. I tried using French bread and it didn't soak up the bread on the top, just all on the bottom. I would put the butter on the bottom of the pan, the brown sugar on top and probably use two-thirds of the egg.
Instead of flipping French toast two pieces at a time, try this overnight French toast casserole–prepare it at night and just wake up and pop it in the oven in the morning. Pour over bread slices, cover, and refrigerate overnight. In a small saucepan, combine butter, brown sugar and corn syrup; heat until bubbling. You can cook Overnight French Toast using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Overnight French Toast
- Prepare of butter/margarine.
- It’s of white bread.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of vanilla.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of milk.
Ladle mixture over bread in pan, making sure to soak each slice of bread. Overnight French Toast Casserole is a simple breakfast recipe for a crowd that everyone loves! This easy french toast casserole features a maple custard and light vanilla glaze and is perfect for brunch or Holiday breakfast. Overnight french toast makes for a delicious breakfast or brunch with family & friends.
Overnight French Toast instructions
- Melt butter and pour into a 9×13 pan.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together.
- Whisk eggs, milk, and vanilla together.
- Layer bottom of pan with half the bread, then sprinkle 1/2 of the sugar mixture over the bread.
- Layer second half of bread..
- Pour egg mixture over it all and sprinkle with the remaining sugar mixture..
- Cover and refrigerate overnight..
- In the morning, pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Place covered in oven and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes..
Learn how to make this dish with our overnight french toast recipe. "Delicious and decadent, simple spin on French toast. Got the idea from a bed and breakfast in the south. Add additional ingredients; we like blueberries and cream cheese, cinnamon apples, nuts, and dried fruit!" Refrigerate overnight (must hold overnight). Make topping: Mix butter, brown sugar& corn syrup. I have been looking and testing overnight french toast recipes for as long as I can remember, some were just okay and a couple went straight to the trash.