Asian asparagus zoodle vegan stew.
You can have Asian asparagus zoodle vegan stew using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian asparagus zoodle vegan stew
- Prepare 3 lbs of asparagus chopped.
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of zucchini noodles thick.
- You need 1 lb of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of tamari soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare A few of leaves of romaine lettuce.
Asian asparagus zoodle vegan stew step by step
- Add enough water to the asparagus so it can boil in it..
- Add the rest of the ingredients other then the romaine after it reaches a boil and then simmer.
- Simmer for about 30 minutes. Add the romaine and serve..
- You can add ground chicken as an option but the above will make a big pot of low cal yet filling and flavorful stew.