Italian stuffed peppers with turkey and quinoa. I love stuffed peppers stuffed with just about anything, but these turkey stuffed peppers filled with ground turkey and brown rice, seasoned with Sprinkled the turkey with Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes. Subbed out the rice for quinoa and added some kale and then topped them off with. Stuffed Peppers with Turkey & Quinoa.
Healthy Mexican Quinoa and Turkey Stuffed Peppers. Combine quinoa and chicken stock in a saucepan. Cook five more minutes (cheese will melt and begin to brown). You have to prepare Italian stuffed peppers with turkey and quinoa using 16 active ingredients and 3 actions. Below is you exactly how to prepare the most effective foods for your family.
Ingredients of Italian stuffed peppers with turkey and quinoa
- It’s of avocado oil.
- Require of sweet paprika.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- You need of onion.
- Require of garlic cloves.
- It’s of diced tomatoes.
- It’s of Few dashes of Worcester sauce.
- Prepare of favorite tomato sauce.
- You need of red wine or white wine.
- Prepare of fresh Thyme.
- Require of grated Parmesan.
- You need of ground turkey.
- Prepare of peppers.
- You need of Shredded cheese for top (mozz recommended).
- It’s of cooked quinoa.
- Prepare of Fresh basil for garnish.
Slow Cooker Kale and Sausage Soup. This recipe has plenty of flavor and is hearty enough to satisfy even the biggest of appetites. Quinoa recipes may be viewed as reserved only for dieters, but this healthy quinoa recipe blasts the idea that dieters only eat rabbit. I filled these green peppers with ground turkey, quinoa, red sauce and Italian seasonings.
Italian stuffed peppers with turkey and quinoa formula
- Toast dry spices in avocado oil for a few mins. Add onion,garlic, thyme and cook till translucent. Add turkey and cook till no pink shows. Add can tomatoes, tomato sauce and wine and allow to reduce. Add Parmesan and allow to melt..
- Mix quinoa to the turkey mixture..
- Cut peppers in half and remove stems and seeds. Put peppers on a sheet pan and fill with turkey quinoa mixture. Top peppers with shredded cheese. Bake at 400 for 15 mins or until peppers are tender. Top with fresh basil..
These Southwestern Turkey Stuffed Peppers are filled with quinoa, black beans, roasted corn, and spices. Topped with typical taco fixings, this healthy meal is a twist on a Manchego + Heirloom Tomato Crostata. Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps with Peanut Sauce. Add in the turkey and Italian seasoning, and cook until no longer pink. In a large bowl, combine the quinoa and turkey mixture.