Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁. Chocolate chips and cocoa team well with banana in these lovely muffins that are made even more delicious with the addition of vanilla. These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing.
Here are a few reasons we love it These Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are great because as long as you have ripe, sweet bananas, this is a fool proof recipe, even for people who rarely bake. And who doesn't love the idea of turning those also bad bananas into something delicious! The best, moistest, delicious banana chocolate chip muffins ever. You can cook Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁 using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of large ripe bananas.
- It’s 3/4 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
You are going to go crazy for this simple chocolate chip banana muffins recipe! Can I make your chocolate chip banana bread into muffins? The answer is a resounding YES, and I've provided an updated recipe below that will. Naturally sweetened vegan paleo banana muffins with chocolate chips in every bite.
Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁 step by step
- Take two large or three medium-sized ripe bananas. I like using ripened bananas stored in the freezer for a few days. If I don't eat the bananas and they are about to go bad, I always freeze them..
- Mash the banana with a fork..
- In another bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, vanilla extract and egg and mix..
- Add melted butter to your mashed bananas. Also, add all the other ingredients from the other bowl and mix well..
- Once mixed properly, add chocolate chips and mix again..
- Pour the mixture in the muffin tray and fill 3/4 of the cups..
- Leave the tray in the oven for 25 minutes at 350° F, until turned golden brown..
- Enjoy these perfect and fluffy muffins. 😊.
These gluten free muffins are perfectly moist and taste like your favorite banana bread! Made with a mix of almond flour and coconut flour. These Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins are just like mom used to make! There are two great ways to keep your muffins from getting soggy. Moist and delicious – quick and easy to make!